About L&D Refrigeration Inc.
CEO L&D Refrigeration
- A Southern California Native.
- Business Degree From University of Utah.
- 35 Years commercial refrigeration experience.
Past Operations Manager for Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. with expertise in industrial pipe, valves and fittings, heating and cooling equipment, waterworks products and more.
President L&D Refrigeration
- 38 years commercial refrigeration experience.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Trade UA Trained Local Union 250.
- TC 10.5 Refrigerated Warehouse Committee.
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers)
- IARW (International Association of Refrigerated Warehouse)
- Safety Manager.
- Technical Service Adviser.
- RSES Certification.
Peace of mind
- Quality Products & Outstanding Service.
- Individual Project coordinator, we offer a single
point of contact.
- Professional installation standards and methods.
- All technicians undergo rigorous background checks
for your safety.
- Our SFI Program - We Sell, Furnish and Install.
- Uncompromising level of Quality.
- Fair, honest pricing of our products and services.
- We service and sell all brands and model makes.
- Commercial / Residential Maintenance Specialist.
- NO TRAVEL CHARGES W/ maintenance agreements.
- ONE LOW RATE.
L&D Refrigeration holds licenses
in Arizona & California for:
- C-38 (Refrigeration)
- CR39 (AZ HVAC/R)
L&D Refrigeration Inc. provides complete service in the commercial, industrial, institutional, manufacturing, defense industry and medical (including medical gas installation) fields, as well as a full time, 24 hour emergency service and repair division.